In common with the change of emphasis on plant system design from the use of standard modules to one of space minimisation and maximising throughputs, whether from existing or new plant, then the Wrights Dowson design and manufacturing capability can provide the screw conveyor solution.
The custom design of industry specific Centreless Screw Conveyors typically, include the provision for specific plant and system applications as shown below:
- Part of an integrated bulk handling system in a variety of industrial environments.
- Totally dust free environment
- Matching specialised conveying / blending requirements.
- Degree of inclination.
- Larger diameters complete with a range of chemical resistant liners.
- Special – flights, bearings, covers, inlets, outlets and mountings.
- Alternative materials of construction, including Stainless Steel.
- Heavier duty construction.
By utilising the CAD and 3D modelling facility and assessing matching designs from previously supplied equipment, a speedy quotation response can be provided. The use of the latest IT technology also extends into order progression by utilisation of both; stock equipment and the design library, providing a faster project turn around.
The Wrights Dowson Group, also continue to set the benchmark for sales support with a comprehensive stock of component parts, individual spares and an array of screw conveyor segments and bearings including a selection of bearings for stainless steel screw conveyors.
For a fast response quotation or more technical information on Screw Conveyors, please contact us.