With an established reputation for quality and speed of delivery for the manufacture and supply of screw conveyors, The Wrights Dowson Group also remain at the forefront of screw conveyor development.
Custom Designed U Trough Screw Conveyors
In common with the change of emphasis on plant system design from the use of standard modules to one of space minimisat
ion and maximising throughputs, whether from existing or new plant, then the Wrights Dowson design and manufacturing capability can provide the screw conveyor solution. The custom design of industry specific ‘U’ Trough Screw Conveyor applications, typically include the provision of:
- Larger diameters.
- Special – flights, bearings, covers, inlets, outlets and mountings.
- Alternative materials of construction, including Stainless Steel.
- Heavier duty construction
Standard U Trough Screw Conveyors
Together, with its design capability for custom designed screw conveyors and the ongoing stockholding of standard components, the Wrights Dowson Group reputation as a key provider of an extensive range of standard `U` Trough and Tubular conveyors remains in place. Typically offering the following features:
- Metric & Imperial sizes.
- Mild Steel construction as standard. 2 & 3 metre sectional lengths of casing and worm on pipe allowing any overall length of conveyor.
- Standard screw diameter range – 160, 200, 250, 315, 355, 400 mm.
- Use of Jig built components provides easy assembly and replacement of component parts.
- All British manufacture secures reliability of supply.
The Wrights Dowson Group, also continue to set the benchmark for sales support with a comprehensive stock of component parts, individual spares and an array of screw conveyor segments and bearings.
For a fast response quotation or more technical information on Screw Conveyors,
please contact us.