Existing or new plant requires the provision of spares parts to continue running at optimum levels of efficiency. Here at Wrights Dowson, we can design, manufacture and supply spare parts and components for any configuration of screw conveyor.
The custom design of industry specific Screw Conveyor Components typically, include the provision for specific plant and system applications as shown below:
- Complete worm on pipe assemblies from Ø20mm to Ø1500mm to meet your specific requirements.
- Range of continuous stock flight material from Ø100mm to Ø405mm.
- Individual segments – full pitch, half pitch, quarter pitch or custom pitch from Ø20mm to Ø1500mm in varying thicknesses of material to suit every application.
- Special segments manufactured to your specific requirements.
- Special – flights, bearings, covers, inlets, outlets and mountings.
- Alternative materials of construction, including Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304; 310; 316; 321; ABRO.
- Heavier duty construction.
By utilising the CAD and 3D modelling facility and assessing matching designs from previously supplied equipment, a speedy quotation response can be provided for your approval prior to manufacture and supply. The use of the latest IT technology also extends into order progression by utilisation of both; stock and bespoke equipment, providing a quick turnaround in many instances.
The Wrights Dowson Group, also continue to set the benchmark for sales support with a comprehensive stock of component parts, individual spares and an array of screw conveyor segments and bearings including a selection of bearings for stainless steel screw conveyors.
For a fast response quotation or more technical information on Screw Conveyors, please do not hesitate to contact us.