he Mid Belt Rotating Scoop industrial sampler is used to sample the contents of a moving conveyor belt in one pass at pre determined intervals.
Operationally, the InterSystems Mid Belt RS, rotating scoop sampler is designed to handle a variety of materials sized from dust to 100mm and provides a clean sweep of the required belt sample directing it through a gravity chute to the collection system.
The many benefits of the Mid Belt RS sampler are listed below:
- Meets A.S.T. M., D-2234 Specification.
- Designed for ease of installation (retrofitting or in new installations).
- Simple design – less auxiliary equipment required.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Direct motor drive, no belts or chain.
- Designed to sample up to 100mm material… coal, limestone, ores, woodchips.
- Clean sweep brushes or wipers touch belt to get a complete sample, including fines.
- Metal scoop does not touch or damage belt.
- Low maintenance.
- Low cost design.
- Horizontal or inclined applications.
Control packages are available to suit any sampling control application. The standard units allow manual and automatic sampling operations.
These units can handle a wide variety of voltages and frequencies and can be constructed for most environments.
For a fast quotation or more technical information on the Mid Belt RS Samplers, please contact us.