Wrights Dowson Group, Bin Activators, are manufactured in the UK under licence from Metalfab Inc. N.J., U.S.A., one of the world’s leading bin activator designer and manufacturer.
Wright Dowson Group, Bin Activators incorporate the following features:
- Heavy-duty construction, designed to give years of satisfactory service.
- Suspension hangers are solid steel drilled at 90° to ensure that the activator will never move off centre.
- The energy efficient cone outlet ensures no impediment to discharge.
- Available in mild steel and stainless steel.
- A secondary baffle, located above outlet to aid discharge and often eliminating the need for surge hoppers and cycling particularly relevant when a low discharge rate is required.
Whilst Bin Activators also referred to as Silo Dischargers are generally acknowledged to be the most effective means of discharging difficult materials from bins and silos, within the Wrights Dowson discharge equipment portfolio, there is also a complementary range of screw bin dischargers and bulk bag dischargers, which provide solutions for other particulate flow problems.
Over the years as the number of competing manufacturers has increased, design has in many cases, been sacrificed and price has become the major consideration. It is as true now as it ever was that quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
For a fast quotation or more technical information on Bin Activators, please contact us.